Not a creative business per-se, but you could use a creative on hand? No problem!
As your Creative Virtual Assistant, I provide administrative services while operating remotely as an on-call creative team member for you and your business, with up-to-date technology, professional experience, and assured confidentiality. I can help execute the necessary tasks you need done, but could use the extra help in accomplishing your business goals. *
My services as a creative virtual assistant include?
• Administrative services to you and/or act as representative to key clients from a remote location and home office.
• Your graphic designer and production artist where it can be useful.
• Execute production of branded collateral and marketing materials, and overall brand management
• Blog and website admin, social media help, and marketing support services.
• General tasks you don’t have time to carry out but essential to your business processes.
• Schedule appointments, make phone calls or respond to emails as needed (no sales calls), manage digital files and documents.
• Communicate with and manage vendors. Manage emails, phone contacts and mailing lists.
• Research and data point accumulation and management.
• Work with both Mac and/or PC platforms.
• Flexible one-off, short-term, or long-term contracts for just the services you need.
Hourly rate: $35.00 per hour invoiced each week. 10 hrs minimum**
Weekly rates: $650.00 per wk for 20 hour min invoiced every two weeks.***
* Contract or a work-4-hire agreement may apply.
** The 10 hour minimum helps us gauge how much time is needed on a project or string of services, and books me for a dedicated block of 10 hours of my time for you to use. Each weekly invoice must be paid on receipt and no later that 7 days.
*** Ideal for short-term or long-term needs but no commitment beyond what you can afford. The 20 hour minimum is great for ongoing and repetitive tasks needed constantly and consistently. Every two weeks, you will get an invoice and a PDF of a spreadsheet that lists all tasks and how much time spent on them including even the most minute tasks within a minimum of 15-minute increments. Each bi-weekly invoice must be paid on receipt and no later that 15 days.