Sometimes we need a little help with that great brand idea. It starts with the logo.
I offer a different approach to meet the more modest budgets and time constraints. These are basic digital vector assets and concepts that can be worked into great logo ideas. Purchase the starter files to manipulate and customize yourself. Or you can request further development to flesh out an idea more compatible with the vision for your business.
What you get with this service:
– Vector assets and elements to kick start your logo project.
- Vector file(s) you can manipulate and adjust to meet your needs
- Full ownership of the logo asset and editable digital files; unless stated other wise.
- Only you will have this unique digital asset as a concept to build on and develop a brand for your business.
- 2 rounds of edits and customization on standard deliverables unless other options and\ or incentives, are otherwise listed in the detail description with specific designs.
- Two week support for files and inquiries*
– Like an idea, but not sure what else to do with the graphic once it’s in your hands? No problem! I am available for any further customization of a concept design for an additional small fee.
- Customization and further development working from a design concept direction you like, but want to adjust 50% or more beyond the presented concept.**
- Hourly fee billed for any customization you can’t do yourself – That’s right! No large invoice for just minor changes, tweaking color or typography of the purchased asset *
- Customization deliverables include cross media file formats if desired –JPG, PNG, PDF, EPS SVG, etc, and also outlined and editable vector art files.
- 1 month support of files and logo after final customization **
Please inquire about further services by visiting my service levels.
How it Works:
- Browse the samples below and review the specs that may come with your choice.
- Reach out to order your choice to purchase the logo-starter as is; or let me know the adjustments would like done for the design concept with some customization.
- Your request will be reviewed, and you will be sent an invoice outlining your request. Your invoice will act as our agreement and your job ticket for your logo project. Pay the invoice, and I will get to work per any specs needed and outlined in the invoice. When done, all agreed on final deliverables met as listed on your invoice will be sent to you.
- For customization and augmented designs, and revisions beyond 50% of the original concept, request a quote and describe your needs. Example: You like the single rose but want to make it a dozen roses. Then this becomes customization. When an agreement is made on the next steps, I will invoice for the listed price as a deposit for the additional work. Pay this initial invoice to purchase the design and take it off market***. I will make the modifications and invoice you for the additional customization cost, after final approval. Pay that final invoice, and you will receive all files via email or large file transfer platform.**
* Support covers minor questions and unforseen file issues. Any modifications like asking me to make changes or tweak any designs falls under customization, and will be billed at my hourly rate. Request for a file format not included with a particular logo concept will be billable as a production artist task.
** All customization include in the final deliverables various cross media file types and all supporting files and native files. Last minute minor tweaks, lost files, digital delivery issues and questions and back-ups are held and supported for 1 month. Major modifications and changes after invoice agreement or approval become “scope-creep” and will need to return to billable time. The customization fee starts at $35.00 per hour.
*** If a customization becomes a 50% total revision and/or redesign. Then I reserve the right to relist the original design concept; as it will no longer be the actual final product.
I reserve the right to showcase any designs in any of my portfolios, brochures, etc and other marketing assets for promotional purposes. Please review my terms of service to learn more.